Here's the thing, amazing product updates don't just magically appear and the QA team plays a big part in the process. Our QA engineers (also known as software engineers in test) are responsible for monitoring the development and testing of our products throughout every phase of production.
A few things that QA engineers work to improve are product efficiency, design quality, and testing processes. Testing for errors allows them to catch bugs and alert the development team before performing another round of testing to ensure everything is ready to go before an application is deployed.
Who Makes the Magic Happen?
We’d like to introduce you to the people who make up this magical crew: the Jelli QA team. They’re the team that rolls up their sleeves, dives into the details, and makes our Jelli dreams come true.
These are the people who work tirelessly behind-the-scenes and honestly, they'd probably like to stay there, but that's no fun so we're going to show them off.
Introducing the Jelli QA Team
Michiel - Software Engineering Manager, QA
- Best part of the job: I love being challenged by the complex scenarios of our platform and working with a team that knows how to have fun and work hard.
- Favorite song: To Love And To Be Loved by Bright Eyes
Diana - Software Engineer in Test
- Best part of the job: There are a lot of different things that we get to work on (from front-end tests to back-end tests) and it’s nice being able to do a little bit of everything!
- Favorite song: Tu Si Sabes Quererme by Natalia Lafourcade
Ketki - Software Engineer in Test
- Best part of the job: There are new things to learn and resolve almost every day!
- Favorite song: Have it All by Jason Mraz
Paul Field - QA Analyst
- Best part of the job: I love the endless La Croix and the crazy team that I get to drink them with! Oh, and I get to listen to my favorite music all day while making quality products.
- Favorite song: Ocean Death by Baths